Welcome to the Teachers Support Network Company.
Teachers Support Network reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If we do, we will post the updated Terms on our website, which will apply to you from then on. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms. By continuing to use or access our Services after the update goes into effect, you agree to be bound by the new Terms.
Creating an Account
You will need to sign up for an account to use the services. When you do, you are responsible for the following:
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- You will not create an account for anyone other than yourself.
- You will not provide any false personal information.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
You are responsible for all activity on your account, and for keeping your password confidential.
We do our best to keep Teachers Support Network safe. Your help is invaluable to our efforts. Below are the general commitments you make to us about your use of our Services:
- You will maintain the confidentiality of your account information.
- You will accept responsibility for all activities and transactions that occur under your account.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not use robots, spiders, scrapers or other automated means or interface to collect the content or information of other users, or to otherwise access the Teachers Support Network website or app, without our prior permission.
- You will not transmit any unauthorized commercial communications, such as spam.
- You will not bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of the Teachers Support Network website, except as otherwise expressly permitted by law.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working or appearance of the Teachers Support Network website or app, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing our Services.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTY AS TO THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF OUR SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE USE OF OUR SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) OUR SERVICES, OR THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) ANY CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (D) ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR (E) OUR SERVICES OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE OUR SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. OUR SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY US TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS OUR SERVICES OR THE CONTENT AND ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, EVEN IF THE PARTY FROM WHICH DAMAGES ARE BEING SOUGHT HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Our failure to enforce any of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of such Term unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
Your use of our Services may also be subject to other local, state, or national laws.