- REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT - CLICK REGISTER NOW!
- If you already have a Teacher Support Network (TSN) account in this system, log in using the fields on the left-hand side of the page, using the username and password you used when creating your account.
- If you are unsure if you have an account or have forgotten your username or password - try entering your DOE email address in both the username and password in the fields to the left, or click on the 'Trouble Logging In?' link and answer the questions provided.
- COMPLETE THE COMMON PROFILE and SUBMIT.
- Note - The Common Profile has five (5) steps that must be completed before access to applications is granted.
- If you can log in to the Candidate Portal and access the various applications under the START NEW APPLICATION section.
- In that case, you do not need to complete a new Common Profile - it is already sufficiently complete!
- If you log in to the Candidate Portal and do not see the various application options under the START NEW APPLICATION section, you must complete the Common Profile.
- Please read the instructions carefully because much of the information in the common profile is optional.
- COMPLETE APPLICATION.
- Once you complete the Common Profile, you will have access to open Incentive Program Applications - you will see them listed under the START NEW APPLICATION section of the Candidate Profile.
- No Applications will be accessible until you complete and submit the common profile.